- High-performance external walls, providing a U-value of 0.15 W/m2K, are finished with a combination of brick, granite and Parex Monocouche coloured render. All houses feature UPVC fascia, soffit and gutters as standard.
- Roof constructed of timber trusses insulated with mineral wool insulation. All houses include a pull-down stairs, giving access to attic. Roof tiles are slate effect bullnose tile supplied by Condron Concrete.
- Front gardens are paved and feature soft planting.
- To the side of the house there is a concrete path.
- Block walls capped and rendered between units.
- Most rear gardens are enclosed by the existing walls (stone in places, render elsewhere).
Bathroom & Ensuite
- Bathrooms are superbly finished, with Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware used throughout.
- High-quality porcelain tiles are used in all wet areas and bathroom floors.
- All showers are pressurised and come fitted with high-quality shower doors throughout.
- Luxury chrome effect towel radiators in all bathrooms.
Windows and Doors
- High-performance windows supplied by Rationel with 60 years’ life expectancy.
- Double-glazed units with U-value of 1.2W/m2K.
- The windows are also secured with reinforced fittings as standard and espagnolette with three locking points.
- Natural granite stone window sills have been incorporated to all front elevations.
- Shaker-style painted internal doors.
- All internal door handles are high quality satin nickel.
- Each house benefits from a high-performance timber front door with multipoint locking system.
- Energy efficient A-rated Panasonic air source heat pump heating system provided. The heating system is easily customised to the user’s needs with multiple heating zones, programmer and thermostatic valve controls to all radiators. Hot water cylinder provides energy-efficient central heating and large capacity of hot water storage.
- Numerous lighting points supplied throughout including low-energy LED downlighters to bathrooms and kitchens. Pendant lighting is featured in all bedrooms and common areas such as living rooms. Each home is pre-wired for alarm. Generous allocation of sockets provided throughout the house. Smoke/heat detectors fitted as standard.
- The development will be serviced by Virgin Media and Eir. All houses will be pre-wired for TV, telephone and broadband. Each home will have access to “free to air” and “Saorview” TV services.
- The kitchen features beautifully handcrafted painted units by Nolan’s Kitchens.
- All bespoke in-frame doors are solid wood with a quartz stone worktop.
- Modern Siemens appliances include a larder fridge, larder freezer, single oven, combi oven and microwave, large induction hob, extractor, dishwasher and wine fridge.
- Luxury wardrobes with shaker-style doors and washed oak veneer carcasses are supplied by Gallagher Kitchens.
- All units feature a contemporary timber stairs with oak hardwood handrail.
- High-density insulation provided under concrete ground floor slab to provide a U-value of 0.15W/m2K.
- Extra high ceiling height on ground floor.
- A high-efficiency Heat Recovery Ventilation (HRV) system fitted as standard, designed to provide tempered fresh air to the house all year round. The ventilation is tailored to the occupant’s needs, reducing energy consumption and providing superior internal air quality and comfort.
- All houses are constructed to provide a high level of air tightness to a standard that far exceeds building regulations.
- All homes are covered by a 10-year Homebond Structural Guarantee.
Images are for illustrative purposes only. Interior photography is representative of quality and finish.